Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A Bucket of Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
peopleAgain_ds.jpg

The lead walker appears to be moving at a casual pace, as opposed to a just-tore-off-my-arm pace. His near arm (left) seems to be holding the object. His jacket has a hood that drapes behind his shoulders.

The object could be a beer can, or could be rectangular, like a camera. (If it's an arm, it's a Muppet of an arm.) I think it's a beer can. I would guess the blood (if that is what it is) is deer blood. If not, it's somebody else's blood, and the police might have some interest in the photo.

Verdict: two schlumps walking along the woods.

Bob

Brown Thumb

If there's that much blood, if that's what it is, maybe you could track it and find out where they came from and what might have happened. I can't see much in the pic, there might not be anything going on.
I would of tracked them but the snow all melted yesterday.
I can't get better pics to upload. I can see it pretty clearly tho when I zoom in on my computer.
I have been having fun grossing out people I know that come into the shop today. Everone agrees the dude has his left arm in his right hand.

Brown Thumb

peopleAgain_ds.jpg

The lead walker appears to be moving at a casual pace, as opposed to a just-tore-off-my-arm pace.

Verdict: two schlumps walking along the woods.

Bob
they are almost running. The camera is set for 3 burst shots, thats about 2 seconds apart. I walk past the cameras all the time but real fast not to wear out the battery's and I get 3 pics of me . I got one pic of them and two pics with out them in it. They were on a mission.
We can't hunt on Sunday in PA. So they weren't butchering deer.

Brown Thumb

Here are some pics of my Puter screen since you think I am full of chit Bob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 47

buck

I imagine that having an arm cut off would result in a lot of blood loss, not sure he'd be running very fast in that condition. I can't make out anything conclusive in the pics.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Visual pattern recognition is a a tricky thing. Once your brain decides what is there, it's difficult to make it see the same image as something different. I'm afraid my brain can't make out a missing extremity or a carried one.

Bob

Brown Thumb

Well would someone tell me where his left arm is?
I see it In his right hand more than a dozen people looked at the pics and agreed.
Sorry for posting it.
There is two things in I hate, Liers and theifs and I don't Appricate being called either.
So be it. I know what I see, sorry for sharing.
Bob, I forgot, You are always Right even if you are Wrong.
Peace Off.
BT

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Well would someone tell me where his left arm is?
I see it In his right hand more than a dozen people looked at the pics and agreed.
Sorry for posting it.
There is two things in I hate, Liers and theifs and I don't Appricate being called either.
So be it. I know what I see, sorry for sharing.
Bob, I forgot, You are always Right even if you are Wrong.
Peace Off.
BT
Gosh, BT. All I'm saying is that I don't see it.

Bob

Matty

Yeah, would have been neat to see the guy carrying his own severed appendage. Still can't see it well enough though, sorry BT. Maybe something will come up in the news.

Brown Thumb

Well I called around to the neighbors the other night who I know that hunt. Nobody heard a thing.
I just got a call from Mario my neighbor his kid is Mario also.
Well his kid and buddy pranked me so they say. Mario Jr. Is off limits to the land next to me he will be charged for trespassing for the third time on Capolozas land if caught, that is where he is coming from.
Mario Sr. Says he saw the blood stained jackets boots ect. Then heard I called asking if anyone got hurt.
And says it was a prank, I asked him to come and see the pics and he refused.
His wife was answering my questions in the background. I asked where Jr. Was and he said headed back to Montana. I smell something fishey.
If it was a prank they are pretty good at seeing cameras hidden and never walking into them to set me up.
Also, Bob Im sorry for getting Hot at you last night but I see this on a 50 in. Plasma display it shows a little more.

BarG

Founding Member
Here are some pics of my Puter screen since you think I am full of chit Bob.

It looks like a poorly butchered front shouder he's carrying, like he cut the soft part of the blade off and dragging a bambi. The hind quarters are much more effort to detach.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Well I had to pull out the Fire Cured from the smoker for Jerky.
It smells pretty close to The real thing. I will have to try in a blend, in a bowl by itself it will kill you.
Deer Jerky next. I cut a shoulder up last night for jerky what a PITA. But is now ready for the smoker in the morning.
attachment.php
attachment.php

That baccy looks very, very good.

BarG

Founding Member
My latest contribution to a" Quiver of doe"
attachment.php
I started using bark tannin now, note the dark color. I still need to smoke it though and when I do I will be making some jerky.

Attachments

• 101_0037.jpg
    101_0037.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 55

BarG

Founding Member
BarG, that quiver looks mighty good. You using red oak bark or some other type?

Its white oak from an old tree that died. This one has a half bottle of red and yellow food coloring mixed in also. It is more brown than the ones I am soaking now. After wringing out and stretching I applyed neatsfoot oil to both sides and let it finish drying, before making the quiver.

Brown Thumb

Interesting. We in Sa make a lot of jerky(Biltong as we call it) am I right that you smoke you jerky, do you hang it outside after smoking?
I dehydrate it first in the smoker, it is electric. Then add the wood chips and lightly smoke it for a couple of hrs.
I bag and eat when done. I find it tastes better the longer it sits a day or two. But that never happens, seems to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.