Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from NW PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raodwarior

Throwing my hat into another ring. I am a long time cigar smoker, former cigar rep and shop owner. I enjoy most brands but am especially fond of the newer boutique brands, which is probably one of the main reasons I am looking to teach myself how to roll. I look forward to learning here, and contributing where I have the experience.

charlie G.

Welcome my fellow PA'er
Roadwarior I to was in love with the newer boutique brands but have been rolling my own now for 3 months from info gained on this site and Don's (WLT) tobacco. It is a great site with alot of great guys that will help with any questions I have found. I know you will enjoy tossing your hat into this ring. I look forward to seeing your cigars and hearing of the blends you come up with. Again Welcome

MarcL

Welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco Forum. Where all things tobacco flourish. I just made that up.

webmost

Throwing my hat into another ring. I am a long time cigar smoker, former cigar rep and shop owner. I enjoy most brands but am especially fond of the newer boutique brands, which is probably one of the main reasons I am looking to teach myself how to roll. I look forward to learning here, and contributing where I have the experience.

Where was your shop? Is it still there?

We used to make an annual motorcycle trip to Tidioute to attend the Battle on Bull Mountain PBR event. Couple times I stopped in Warren at a shop called Nice Ash IIRC, they had another shop up your direction in NY.

Great area for motorcycling.

Raodwarior

Yes my shop is still here, its located in North East, PA almost at the end of I-86. Have done business with Nice Ash, and you are correct their main store and private lounge is located just outside of Buffalo in Depew, NY. If you get up to Lake Erie in your travels drop me a PM and I will get you the info.

Jtravis

Yes my shop is still here, its located in North East, PA almost at the end of I-86. Have done business with Nice Ash, and you are correct their main store and private lounge is located just outside of Buffalo in Depew, NY. If you get up to Lake Erie in your travels drop me a PM and I will get you the info.

What's the name of your shop? I live in Erie and would love to stop in sometime.

Raodwarior

Leaf Lovers Tobacconist, we are on South Lake St (rt 89) in downtown North East feel free to call 725-2744

Status
Not open for further replies.