Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

DrBobs curing chamber is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob

Founding Member
I no longer need my curing chamber. I only use 2 year old tobacco or older and curing is not necessary for me. I will let it go complete with a crockpot and thermostat. You have to come and get it. It is the original DrBob's crockpot heated curing chamber and really belongs in a museum. I will sell it to the highest bidder with a $1.00 minimum bid and no reserve.

DrBob

Founding Member
That chamber really does a good job. I used it a lot when I first started growing tobacco and did not have the luxury of having aged tobacco on hand. It really saved a lot of time getting the tobacco ready. I could harvest tobacco and color cure for 30 days and chamber cure another 30 days and have good tobacco for smoking. Now that I have lots of naturally aged tobacco I no longer need it and the garage space is more valuable to me.
At the time I needed to build one I would have driven a couple of hundred miles to get one that was ready to go. It would be good for any new grower. I live in Northwestern Wisconsin 1/2 way between Minneapolis Mn. and Superior Wi.

Bex

It would be good for any new grower. I live in Northwestern Wisconsin 1/2 way between Minneapolis Mn. and Superior Wi.

I am sorry that this is nowhere near Ireland. I would have taken it in a heartbeat.....:(

DrBob

Founding Member
Does that include delivery and set-up?

I'm sure it's not the price that is limiting interest...it's that you're so far out in the boonies. Shoot, you're almost in Minnesota.

almost in Minnesota. 24 miles to the border and I hate them Vikings. Green Bay is 250 miles east but I am a packer backer

BarG

Founding Member
I like the Vikings, They got horns, And even though my wife is an aggie I like University of Texas, Hook em Horns.:cool:
I may have a mule that could haul your kiln but the feed bill would be cost prohibitive. Sorry DrBob.

Status
Not open for further replies.