Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hi from NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwikeg

Hi every one.
I am Kiwikeg. I recognize some names here from the home brewing forums. That's really cool.
Anyway one of your members Jimbo pointed me to this forum and gave me some seeds and seedlings to get me started.
I am based in Auckland NZ.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. If you'll put your general location into your profile, then it will appear on each of your posts.

Are you planning to grow?

Bob

DGBAMA

Welcome. Start a grow log, we will look forward to following along. Us U.S. guys are in the off season.

Kiwikeg

Welcome. Start a grow log, we will look forward to following along. Us U.S. guys are in the off season.
I was asked by jimbo to continue his log as we live on the same property and I am feeding his rabbits and watering his garden while he is traveling overseas for the summer.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT! I'm looking forward to following along with your grow. It will be winter time here and there's not much to look forward to except deer, football, and kiwi grow blogs. Thanks for joining. :D

POGreen

Welcome to Fair Trade Tobacco !

Yea , I agree with DGBAMA , start a growblog and show us in offseason ( Scandinavians too ) how the grow is coming along , if you can fit in some pictures it'll be just tops.

Ben Brand

Being from the Southern Hemisphere I would think our seasons would almost be the same, you kiwis might have a little colder weather, suppose it depends on which Island you are????

Status
Not open for further replies.