Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Today's Golf Course Smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris A

Blessed with some beautiful weather here in Illinois, so I squeezed in a final round of golf with 2 cigars (looking for an excuse NOT to watch the Bears). The first was a mild American style-all Lonnie's Havana filler, Johnlee's CT Broadleaf binder, and Cameroon wrapper. Great cigar, pretty mild, with the Cameroon aroma.

The 2nd had Dom Seco, Piloto Seco, Dom Ligero, Sumatra binder & Cameroon wrapper. This one started bitter probable due to lighting with a torch in the wind, but settled in and was truly excellent. Medium body. I really like the Cameroon wrapper aroma. Some of my better rolling work on these & they burned perfectly all the way down to the nub. Hard to pick out all the subtle flavors when you are throwing the cigar on the ground all the time, but it did taste & smell great.

Hope the weather is holding up where you are.

Chris

DGBAMA

I will have to try the full LH filler, I have some that is now over a year old, should be interesting.

Weather is holding great here too, would have loved to been golfing today, instead built dog pens.

charlie G.

Sounds like you had a great day, with some nice smokes.
As you did we better enjoy this nice weather while it lasts. I'm hoping it's going to be a mild winter.
It's been nice up here outside Phllly. Pa I hope to get out and do some surf fishing while it's nice.

Bex

We can play golf over here all year long - I'm a member of a links course - each of us has winter suits, winter gloves, etc. The course itself stays in great condition all year long, and we just bundle up a bit. I tend to find that the better my round is, the less I smoke while I'm playing it. Maybe the nictotine assuages my depression about my horrible golfing abilities....:)

DonH

Good thing you missed the Bears game! You would have seen that dude blow out his knee celebrating a meaningless sack of NE's backup quarterback at the end of a blowout. Now that's a low point!

Chris A

We Bear's fans grasp at anything to celebrate. It's a long, hard season. Soon, however, the glorious Cubs will take the field........Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.