Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

first purchase from WLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Just finished completing my first order to WLT , bought the Sabroso Medio cigar "kit" as it were ,seen here
http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/Sabroso-Medio-CgrBlnd2.htm
anyone else happen to buy this same kit? How did they turn out , taste ,what size and style did you roll? Did the tobacco come ready to roll or was it necessary to case it up a little ? I plan on rolling freehand "habano" entubado style ,no mould .
Just want to get some rolling practice down before next year . Tweak my tools if necessary. Polish up my technique a little. actually I just cant wait to use the chaveta and tuck cutter I made a month ago. I also just showed my wife the humidor from Cigars International I want for Christmas ,a nice 75-100 place glass sided 3 tier display humi.
aside from the rolling practice, I have a couple other "winter" projects to keep me busy - new tire ,clutch,primary work on my Harley ,and do a little leather work.

Raodwarior

Enjoy, and once you see what that blend is you can learn to tweak it a bit with other filler/binder/wrapper and make something that's yours alone.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Don's tobacco normally comes ready to roll. Just remember filler in low case, binder in medium case, and wrapper in high case. If they need a little more moisture, just spritz with a spray bottle of water and seal up the bag for a few hours. A couple of squirts should do it. If the wrapper needs more moisture, just take out one leaf at a time and moisten it separately from the rest of your wrapper leaf so the remainder does not mold.

I haven't bought the kit, but have used all those varieties in a cigar. That should make a very nice tasting cigar.

ArizonaDave

No, haven't ordered the kit, but I've had 3 out of 4 of those tobaccos. The only one I've never ordered yet is the Criollo 98' Viso. I have the rest in stock from 1 lb. Purchases. In the process of making my fall/winter smokes, it's still 90*F in the day here, and my tobacco plants are still growing like nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.