Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Thanks for the kind words Arizona. I don't do it with my cigars, the ones I smoke only gets a strip of paper with a number. My sons gets all the nice ones and Dad gets all the shyte ones, although I do all the work etc, but I don't mind. Thanks again.

ArizonaDave

Thanks for the kind words Arizona. I don't do it with my cigars, the ones I smoke only gets a strip of paper with a number. My sons gets all the nice ones and Dad gets all the shyte ones, although I do all the work etc, but I don't mind. Thanks again.

Oh, I hear ya' on that. My son gets the same.

Ben Brand

Wallace
As Arizona I use ms word, I download a picture I want, copy/paste it and then with loads of patience I did my bands. I just use gold inkjet paper as my lables are gold and black. It took me a while to get right.
Ben

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a Word (.doc) template: cigarBandTemplate.zip

It looks like this:

cigarBandTemplate_image.JPG

Save, then unzip the file. Open in MS Word. "Save As..." to a new file name (so you don't overwrite the template). Create one band, then copy/paste to the other cells, for a full sheet.

Bob

Gdaddy

I find it easier to use MS paint program for the basic design and art work/coloration then copy and paste into MS word to add the lettering. MS word has a better resolution for the lettering and re-sizing of the band.

Thanks for the template Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.