Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Silly question really, but does anybody name their cigars. I do, not all of them, only the ones I send to my sons in the UK. Put fancy bands and names on them for the different blends I make.
One is in honor of my first grand daughter. Aniversario Isla. Isla being her name. Just to say Grand dad loves her!!! One in honor of my late father " Series ICJ" his initials, he used to love a cigar every now and then, and he was the one that introduced me to cigars. Just asking, am I the only one?
Ben

Matty

I've named a few here and there, more for the one of a kind cigars I'll roll on a whim. I remember one I rolled using mostly indonesian leaf I named Blondie. Another using 3 types of ligero and a maduro wrapper I named Ligero monster. Other than that I just put the blend recipe on the band.

LewZephyr

Well, all of mine are:

Casa de Céfiro

But the different blends are just a number for now.

Ben Brand

My brand name is The Fat Dutchman, then I even name my blends, Family reserve etc. It is all cosmetic but its fun, for me anyway. will place a picture of one I,m sending my son.

charlie G.

I just list them with a boring number or letter. Great idea tho guys.
I might start naming them down the road.

Gdaddy

I live in 'Lake Mary' so a friend of mine who is from Dominican said the name should be 'Lago Maria' and so it is..

Flag and cap.JPG

seco wrapper.jpg

Smokin Harley

I plan on naming mine....I'm having trouble coming up with any . BUT, with my FTT name as Smokin Harley ,I'll probably name them accordingly after I smoke a sample of each blend. Fatboys will be short fat powerful "Gordos" , I'll name one after my wife "Hot Blonde" once I get some light colored CT wrappers. I'll have some "sportys" which will be little shorts. I ride a springer so I'll try my hand at a pigtail cap finish. then whichever ones I get that billow clouds of wonderful smoke will be "Burnout" I'll come up with more . but I'm sure I'll have some grass cuttin sticks. Its a start . :)

Ben Brand

Thanks. Its just playing around, think I have to much time on my hands at night. Well its either messing with my cigars or talking to the wife, and now you know which one I prefer. :cool:.

Jtravis

My girlfriend just designed this bad boy for me. My last name is Travis but my grandfather's true italian name is Travise. Apparently a family member changed it when he was younger and its stuck with two generations. Do you guys just print your bands onto plain paper?
imagejpeg

ArizonaDave

My girlfriend just designed this bad boy for me. My last name is Travis but my grandfather's true italian name is Travise. Apparently a family member changed it when he was younger and its stuck with two generations. Do you guys just print your bands onto plain paper?

No, I don't. There are too many color variations to be bought. Wish I could see your pic?

Gdaddy

imagejpeg

I print mine on a high quality, heavy weight laser paper but I must admit I get it for free. It does have a more quality feel than plain paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.