Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Last piece of the cigarette tobacco puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Toasted Burley.

I received a sample of some aged and toasted Burley today and all I can say is Wow!

This weekend, I'll be working on creating blends using this Burley, Flue Cured Threshed and Turkish Izmir along with different casings.

This tobacco is 8 years old and smoked straight, it is as smooth as any tobacco I've ever smoked, but still has great Burley flavor.

Being that it is threshed, I can't sell it in quantities less than 10 lbs. The different tobaccos will be kept separate within the 5 kg (11 lb.) bags so each tobacco can be shredded and cased separately and then blended.

The only problem is it is a little expensive, but the cost per pound will still be less than buying whole leaf...somewhere around $13.50 lb.

holyRYO

This is great news! Any way to order the thrashed a la carte? For example- 6 pounds of this, 3 pounds of that, and 2 pounds of whatever for a total of 11 pounds.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This is great news! Any way to order the thrashed a la carte? For example- 6 pounds of this, 3 pounds of that, and 2 pounds of whatever for a total of 11 pounds.

Sounds like you might want to get in on this deal
http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads...-Threshed-Blends-assistance?p=94140#post94140

I'll see what the prices are early next week and try to figure out if I can offer something like what you're suggesting. The trick is putting it on the website so people can order what they want and still meet the 5 Kilo (11 pound) minimum.

I don't have any problem sending three types of tobacco in separate bags as long as it all goes in one bag and weighs 5 kilos.

DGBAMA

I like this idea. Biggest complaint I get talking to people about whole leaf is the extra work. This would remove a step, by buying in bulk.

Freeotatv

Just catching up with ftt threads..halloween prep kept the house busy...

ahhhhhh sonthe new aged toasted burley is sold as threshed AND toasted....thats a big move don...

hearing that woke me up faster than my morning coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.