Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Have you ever heard about THUOC LAO Tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eac Th

Vietnamese pipe tobacco, I'm so proud that my country has this kind of tobacco :D Genius ! Just watch the clip, see how high they are :D

The song may be annoying but that is a famous song about Thuoc Lao in Viet Nam :))

Bex

No girls enjoying this....sad.
When we were younger, we tried regular commercial tobacco in a bong - one long draw, and you are basically inhaling an entire cigarette in one hit. We got buzzed.

vasilli

I'd love to get some of this tobacco. But I live in Canada. Eac Th, do you think you can buy some at the market for me and mail it? I would very much appreciate it. Of course, I'd cover your costs. *****PM for email address*****

Last edited by a moderator:

Gdaddy

I don't understand why anyone would want to smoke this stuff. They don't look like they are having fun at all. Induced temporary coma is not my idea of a good time.

meatmailbox

Vietnamese pipe tobacco, I'm so proud that my country has this kind of tobacco :D Genius ! Just watch the clip, see how high they are :D

The song may be annoying but that is a famous song about Thuoc Lao in Viet Nam :))
I can't believe none of them threw up,It must be what the Mayan shamen felt when they took tobacco enimas.I had a cigar that made me fell like that when I was 9 yrs old.I never learned my lesson.

DGBAMA

I don't understand why anyone would want to smoke this stuff. They don't look like they are having fun at all. Induced temporary coma is not my idea of a good time.

A friend who regularly smokes a bong/water pipe said he tried it with tobacco ONCE, and never again.

Bex

As a child of the 60's, we would try anything to get high....for example, you can get quite a buzz if you smoke a commercial cigarette with a similar technique that would be used to smoke a joint. The effect of smoking a bowl of tobacco in a bong, and inhaling (basically the amount of smoke of one cigarette) in one long drag would be pretty overwhelming. And, if 'quality' of the high has any importance in this discussion, this would be pretty low level - perhaps on the order of sniffing solvents or glue, IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.