Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

ran out of binder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Ok, when i got the WLT Sabroso Medio kit it came with "enough to roll 15-20 5x50 cigars" im just past half the filler leaf and ran out of the Dom binder . I've rolled at least 15 sticks ,most with single binder , only 2 or 3 with double binder....anyone have any (other ) binder leaf they can spare or should I just order a 1/4 lb sample pack to finish out the filler leaf I have?
while im on here , i rolled one the other day with only the criollo 98 filler and pigtailed the head end, what a nice tasting cigar , burned very slowly,ash was a bit fragile(dropped off short) . My bad for rolling it a bit tight but I never had to relight .

ArizonaDave

Ok, when i got the WLT Sabroso Medio kit it came with "enough to roll 15-20 5x50 cigars" im just past half the filler leaf and ran out of the Dom binder . I've rolled at least 15 sticks ,most with single binder , only 2 or 3 with double binder....anyone have any (other ) binder leaf they can spare or should I just order a 1/4 lb sample pack to finish out the filler leaf I have?
while im on here , i rolled one the other day with only the criollo 98 filler and pigtailed the head end, what a nice tasting cigar , burned very slowly,ash was a bit fragile(dropped off short) . My bad for rolling it a bit tight but I never had to relight .

Once you find what you like, you get a whole lot more leaf for the $ by ordering by the pound! LOL, I guess double your binder order?

webmost

I got spare dom binder... and I far prefer the sumatra... so I'm not using it. I have misplaced your address. So shoot me a PM and I will mail out the binder. Should be near a pound.

Gdaddy

Simply use the Piloto seco as a binder instead. I use that for binder all the time and works just fine.

webmost

No need for plans B thru Z ... I have what you need. Send me an addy. I'll shoot you some Dominican binder.

Status
Not open for further replies.