Whole Leaf Tobacco

Your free seed order

All orders have been sent out. If you didn't get yours, send me a PM with the seeds you want and your name and complete address.

I get requests in at least 5 different formats and it makes processing difficult (to say the least). The orders I probably missed are most likely those sent as a PM over the passed several months. I had a overload of PM's and had to purge a bunch and I think I deleted some to the orders. Sorry if I missed your order, but there is plenty of time to send them, so shoot me another PM.

Thanks,
    Don

Your free seed order

Does this include the seeds you are going to send out for "grow out" help?

Your free seed order

Quote Originally Posted by FmGrowit View Post

I get requests in at least 5 different formats and it makes processing difficult
    Oops!...make that 6 formats. Forgot all about the posts in the grow-out thread. I guess I'll be sending PM's to everyone who offered to help for your information.

Your free seed order

I got mine a week ago, thanks ct. shade leaf Im going to grow some uncoverd with partil sun as my monte was . [not main crop but experiment crop]. A huge difference in leaf quality. I won't be putting alol my eggs in one basket though. You could almost see through the leavesfrom my front porch baccy. I'm not sure if thats the quality i'm after.

Your free seed order

Generally...the thinner the leaf, the less fermentation it can withstand. The more fermentation, the darker the finish product. So if you want a maduro wrapper, you need to start with a sturdy leaf. Shade leaf is almost always light in color.