Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeboisvert

Greetings to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
My name is Mike and this is my first visit to this site.
In searching around a bit I've seen some interesting things. I thought this was only about tobacco, but see people are into hunting, gardening and other pursuits. I think I may have found a home!
I live in the eastern part of North Carolina, very near Pinehurst. If you are into golf you will know that name. I really enjoy smoking cigars but can't afford to indulge much, as I only work part-time and am a full-time student. Living in "tobacco country" I've been intrigued by fields of tobacco growing around me and wondering," how do I turn those leaves to be something I can satisfy my craving for nicotine with?" That is what brought me to this site.
Don't let the "student" thing fool you. I've been around the block a few times. I can't find meaningful employment, so I'm taking advantage of grants and so forth to finally earn the degree I should have gotten back in the late '70s.
I hope to learn much about rolling cigars, growing and curing tobacco and reaching out to others who share my love for the outdoors and the pleasures that can be had from"growing your own".
God bless,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

DGBAMA

Welcome Mike.

Lots to learn and much enjoyment to be had.

WholeLeafTobacco has some great "kits" to get you started rolling your own.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Nice to see you here Mike!
hop you will like it in here..
this is a nice place! As you say people in here speaking about everything...

leverhead

Welcome! Growing your own tobacco can be a fair amount of work and trouble. It can be allot of fun too, it's the best paying hobby I've ever had. There's allot curing and finishing information here, I don't think any form of use is missing.

Bex

Welcome to the forum. You have come to one of the best places to learn, with people who are willing to share their experience and knowledge. Tons of info here!! And Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well. :)

webmost

"DELENDA EST CARTHAGO!"
Cato

So, how's the coeds? Fetching as ever?
We expect a report with pictures.

What courses are you taking, anyways?

ArizonaDave

Greetings to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
My name is Mike and this is my first visit to this site.
In searching around a bit I've seen some interesting things. I thought this was only about tobacco, but see people are into hunting, gardening and other pursuits. I think I may have found a home!
I live in the eastern part of North Carolina, very near Pinehurst. If you are into golf you will know that name. I really enjoy smoking cigars but can't afford to indulge much, as I only work part-time and am a full-time student. Living in "tobacco country" I've been intrigued by fields of tobacco growing around me and wondering," how do I turn those leaves to be something I can satisfy my craving for nicotine with?" That is what brought me to this site.
Don't let the "student" thing fool you. I've been around the block a few times. I can't find meaningful employment, so I'm taking advantage of grants and so forth to finally earn the degree I should have gotten back in the late '70s.
I hope to learn much about rolling cigars, growing and curing tobacco and reaching out to others who share my love for the outdoors and the pleasures that can be had from"growing your own".
God bless,
Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike! Glad to have you here!

mikeboisvert

Not exactly "night priming" but my whole stash is from gleaning after the harvest. They mostly harvest mechanically, so there is a lot of good leaf left over. I hope to grow some of my own this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.