Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondford

I'm brand new to this site and this craft; I love cigars and have been pretty serious about cigars since 1997. I have been researching and watching videos on rolling cigars for a couple of weeks. I have my starter tobacco on the way and will start this journey when it arrives; I plan to take my time, read, pull together my equipment, practice, more practice and hope to end up with something smokeable and nice looking enough to smoke with friends. I am retired, live in the deep south and look forward to meeting you guys through this forum.

Don

Ben Brand

Welcome dondford,
Hope you enjoy your journey with ftt. I also love to smoke cigars, and also to plant my own cigar tobacco. Living in the Southern hemisphere means it is our growing season now and I will be planting this week end.
To start rolling your own cigars is a daunting task at first, but believe me it does get easier, like you said practice practice. Ask lots of questions. lots of helpful people here.
All the best
Ben

indianjoe

Founding Member
Don,
welcome to the forum. You should find all of the info you need. FAQ's are posted at the top of each page and get you some cigar rolling tobacco from wholeleaftobacco.com.

webmost

.... I have my starter tobacco on the way and will start this journey when it arrives; I plan to take my time, read, pull together my equipment, practice, more practice and hope to end up with something smokeable and nice looking enough to smoke with friends. ...

XLNT. Post some pictures once you get rolling. I tell you, the very first ones you roll, regardless what they look like, they smoke so tasty nice...

Bex

Welcome! This is a great forum, and the guys here are really knowledgeable and helpful. And patient with newbs, as well (like me....)

Status
Not open for further replies.