Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

what my wife is getting me for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

I evny you also, My wife is giving me the divorce papers to sign.
She thinks she is keeping the house and property, that's too funny.
Really sucks for my kids tho. I thought I could deal with her untill they were out of the house.
No Christmas here this year.
sorry to hear...Tuesday was 3 years since mine . All good now with a good supportive loving wife . we're here for support if and when you need it.

Cigar

I was just blown-away what my wife just brought home for my Christmas gift..was shopping at discount outlet and found this..she had no idea..just thought i would love it!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 10867069_823822474348098_175574767_n.jpg
    10867069_823822474348098_175574767_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 42

Cigar

know have silly question please? how do you "pre-treat it" never done this before.

Cigar

Raodwarior

Cigar, if your going to use passive humidification take a bowl of distilled water and place it on the bottom, close the door and leave it for a week, DO NOT wipe the wood inside down. You can look if its empty refill and repeat. if your going to use an active humidification system (and this is my recommendation, i.e. cigar oasis or hydra system) just put the unit in and let it run for a week before adding cigar. Do this and you should be fine.

DIY Pete

Cigar, if your going to use passive humidification take a bowl of distilled water and place it on the bottom, close the door and leave it for a week, DO NOT wipe the wood inside down. You can look if its empty refill and repeat. if your going to use an active humidification system (and this is my recommendation, i.e. cigar oasis or hydra system) just put the unit in and let it run for a week before adding cigar. Do this and you should be fine.

The only thing I would add to this is to get a high quality hygrometer and make sure it is calibrated.

Pete

Smokin Harley

as an update to my original post ...the Christmas humi is really nice. I set a few plastic containers with distilled water wetted paper towels in the humi to season it . the hygrometer tested in bag with wetted salt to 70% after one week. So...Unloaded my stash from my first humi and into the new one. Our house is very dry in the winter , furnace is on , etc...but its reading 67% humidity right now ,which for this time of year is good. Definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for table top humi. Only wish it had just one more divider for the bottom but maybe I can find one someday .

Status
Not open for further replies.