Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Black Friday EXTENDED Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
***EDIT*** Due to several requests, Black Friday will be extended for one day. NOW Though Tuesday (12-2-2014) Black Friday continues.

35% off

Cigar Fillers

Whole Leaf Cigar Blends

Cigarette Tobaccos

Whole Leaf Cigarette Blends

Enter Coupon Code "BlackFriday"

Last edited:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Re: Black Friday

Don`t want to sound ignorant or stupid< but what is BLACK FRIDAY. In SA we don't do black Friday. What am I missing????
Ben

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November), often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. In recent years, most major retailers have opened very early and offered promotional sales to kick off the holiday shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many Commonwealth nations. Black Friday is not a holiday, but California and some other states observe "The Day After Thanksgiving" as a holiday for state government employees, sometimes in lieu of another federal holiday such as Columbus Day

Smokin Harley

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November), often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. In recent years, most major retailers have opened very early and offered promotional sales to kick off the holiday shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many Commonwealth nations. Black Friday is not a holiday, but California and some other states observe "The Day After Thanksgiving" as a holiday for state government employees, sometimes in lieu of another federal holiday such as Columbus Day
In addition to what you stated...Black Friday refers to financial stability status [i.e- being In the black (profitting)vs being in the red(losing money)]my mother used to work retail and I asked the same question years ago. This is the holiday where retailers at the end of the day almost definitely are IN THE BLACK .

jojjas

Thanks Don excellent offer , just in time when i am out of cigar leafs , 9 lbs order placed

webmost

Diabolical Don! Here I am overwhelmed with leaf, strangling in sticks, when you go and pull this!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

Sorry, I really don't plan these sales based on when you ordered last ;), nor can I announce when these sales will occur. I can tell you this...

There will be one more sale similar (might be better, but maybe not) to this one before the end of the year and then there will not be one like this until late/late next year.

Freeotatv

Re: Black Friday EXTENDED

Don...thanks for the black friday deals...and great service as always.

Providing ftt members with the forecast for sales on your last posting is very helpful and much appreciated.

Hope you and all the ftt members had a great thanksgiving and still enjoying this long weekend

Freeotatv

Hi don...i just sent you an email related to the order just placed....
Sent it to your don@ ...etc email
Just wanted to ensure you read it before pulling the order

Thanks again

webmost

Sorry, I really don't plan these sales based on when you ordered last ;), nor can I announce when these sales will occur. I can tell you this...

There will be one more sale similar (might be better, but maybe not) to this one before the end of the year and then there will not be one like this until late/late next year.

Oh you are cruel! It's not just leaf, Don. This month, I won the cigar lottery at cigar.com. The BOTLs there sent me 158 premium sticks of every description. Between that loot and what I already had on hand, I easily have North of 250 premium cigars in my big humidor and two small coolers. Besides that, I have on the order of another 150 home rolled ageing in a big ice chest and a small humidor. Besides that, I estimate I have 400 FX Smith's samples on the closet shelf. I've been giving stuff away as fast as I can make the opportunity, but it keeps on stacking up.

A big ice chest full of leaf. A half height ice chest full of leaf. A cardboard shipping box full of leaf unopened. ... yet here I am jonesing for more! It's obsessive. I want to try out every blend kit there is. Now, you go and chop the price on your typical blend kit to only like sixteen bucks! How am I sposed to resist? I'm sick. I need help. Tobacco Anonymous has my face on a poster.

Gentlemen, I'm begging you, please buy up all these blend kits up so I can't.

BarG

Founding Member

You ain't being exactly cigar poor webmost. congratulations. I still like to roll my own from my own.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

I don't want anyone being left out, so if you're reading this message on Sunday November 30 2014, you can use the coupon code and get the same discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.