Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

what are these guns worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob

Founding Member
The rifles I have I do know what they are worth. I like rifles and shotguns but never had any interest in pistols. The interesting thing about guns is some are incredibly valuable and then again you can get a very similar firearm and it isn't worth jack. I buy and sell rifles all the time, pistols aint my bag.

Bex

For whatever it's worth, I sent this link to a friend of mine who is, um, very much into this kind of thing. Will post whatever he may come up with, if anything.

DrBob

Founding Member
For whatever it's worth, I sent this link to a friend of mine who is, um, very much into this kind of thing. Will post whatever he may come up with, if anything.
It could be worth quite a lot. The value of these guns may be a lot higher outside of the united states. I will send you a pm and my email address, these guns are for sale but it is better not to sell guns here.

DrBob

Founding Member
thanks Bex,
Someday I may find a home for these guns. The market for them is weak, and will probably be a hard sell. But it takes just one buyer.

Bex

Things are only worth what someone will pay for them. You never know, you may find someone who has been longing for these guns for a lifetime, and is overjoyed to have found you.
A similar, albeit stupid, story....I play a little golf, and have an 20 year old Cobra 7 wood that was my dad's. I can hit the cr*p out of that thing, in all conditions. I decided that perhaps if I could find the 3 and 5 wood from that same set, my golf game would get better...:) I scoured the internet for months, and finally found someone in California, of all places, that must have been cleaning out a basement and found these clubs. He threw them on to an ebay auction, and I'm sure, he doubted anyone would ever want them, with the all nice, hi-tech clubs floating around. He was thoroughly surprised when - not only did someone buy them at a decent price, but actually had them shipped halfway around the world. The point is....you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.