Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I've got a great deal for someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokesec

Hello everyone!

Some of you may remember me as the operator of wltmidwest.com. I've since moved on from the world of tobacco, but I have some things left that I simply don't need and are taking up space.

Specifically, I have: 2 Fresh Choice cigarette machines (the newer black models), one fresh choice shredder, one Powermatic S shredder, and one "Powermatic II" style cigarette machine called a Fasfil (virtually the same as the Powermatic II but with a hopper on top).

One of the Fresh Choice machines is in perfect working order minus a small crack on the tube holder. The other machine power cycles itself when you try to use it. I sent a video in to fresh choice detailing the problem and was told it had a bad cam which needed to be replaced. I'm also missing the power cord on this one for some reason... I'll keep digging around.

I just called Fresh Choice and inquired as to the warranty status on the bad machine. Essentially their warranty works like this: if you just want the machine repaired and you do not buy tobacco from them, it's $100 to fix. If you do buy some tobacco from them the machine is repaired for free.

The shredders are both perfect. I would estimate the Fresh Choice shredder to have less than 100 lbs through it. The Powermatic was used only a handful of times for demonstration purposes, and still has the original plastic gearbox. I do have a brand new metal gearbox that will of course be included with it.

I personally have no interest in going through the motions in getting the second Fresh Choice machine repaired, so I thought I'd stop in here and offer a pretty sweet deal. I'd like to sell ALL of these devices for $750 total. That's all 3 cigarette machines and both shredders, well over $1,500 worth of equipment not including shipping - which I will cover out of the $750 price.

If I get no takers here I'm just going to dump the stuff on Ebay, but I'd much rather they went to one of the fine folks here at FTT! :)

If you are interested drop me a PM. Happy smoking!

smokesec

Sure thing! Don't mind the dust, they've been shelved for a while. I'll give them all a good cleaning before sending them out.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• mach1.jpg
    mach1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 195
  • mach2.jpg
    mach2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 193

smokesec

Not sure why they showed up twice...

Top picture is the 2 fresh choice machines and the fasfil. Bottom left is the Powermatic S with the fitted container, leaf pusher, and new metal gearset. Bottom right if the Fresh Choice shredder (sometimes called the Mach 1) with the hopper removed. The hopper is alongside the machine and attaches with four screws. I removed it for storage purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.