Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New guy from FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIM

Been smoking cigars for a while but I just starting rolling my own and so far I'm enjoying it. Getting pretty good at it too! Have to give thanks to Gdaddy... I know him from another forum and he helped me get into this side of the cigar hobby.

DGBAMA

Welcome.

While re-creating a favorite commercial blend is almost impossible, it is very possible for the home roller to make something that is even more personally satisfying.

webmost

Been smoking cigars for a while but I just starting rolling my own and so far I'm enjoying it. Getting pretty good at it too! Have to give thanks to Gdaddy... I know him from another forum and he helped me get into this side of the cigar hobby.

Pretty good at it?
Let's see some pics!

Gdaddy

Glad to see you! It's a fun hobby isn't it ?

Once you've got the rolling part down, I found the blending to be the most challenging and rewarding and have the most influence on the end result. There's good stuff to read in the archives of the main forum so dig in.

Status
Not open for further replies.