Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

T-shirt about Home-Grown Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ne3go

Lately, i'm making designs for t-shirts, and publish them in sites that sell t-shirt. My latest design is for home-grown tobacco.

You can buy the t-shirt here : http://teespring.com/homegrowntobacco
It is also available in hoodie and long sleeved.

The campaing ends at Monday Dec.8. After that date, t-shirt will not be available, so everyone interested has 6 days to purchase.
As a gift to USA members of this forum, there will be no shipping cost! All you have to do is to put this code: YTRKG83024 as a coupon code when you're ready to finish your order.
International members can still order the t-shirt, but there is no option for free shipping.

I would like to hear your opinion about the design.

Attachments

• FTT Forum.jpg
    FTT Forum.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 75

MarcL

I like it. black is a good color. I like the graphic text type and, the less contrasting colors in the graphic.

A nice design option could be using a chaveta or another tool or no tool. I don't like the Ulu knife.

Then I would say a zippered hoodie.

ne3go

Thanks for your useful comment. My intention was to draw a chaveta, not an ulu...:rolleyes: Maybe the handle makes the difference.
A zippered hoodie was an option, but didn't think people would prefer it, so put only simple hoodie.

webmost

Thanks for your useful comment. My intention was to draw a chaveta, not an ulu...:rolleyes: Maybe the handle makes the difference.
A zippered hoodie was an option, but didn't think people would prefer it, so put only simple hoodie.

I never noticed the handle.

I'd go for a long sleeve... especially if it didn't have "home grown" on it.

Good work.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I think the shirt is perfect as is. You need the wooden handle on the chaveta to add contrast between it and the tobacco leaves. The shirt says it all.. rolling your own cigars with your own home grown tobacco. Good job!

ne3go

Thanks for the comments guys!
webmost there is a long sleeve version available if you look at the "styles" option.
There are also people who buy leaves and roll their cigars (bigger audience) and also people who just like commercial cigars (even bigger audience).
I put the "home-grown", because this shirt is made mostly for home-growers like me and most of the people in this forum.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I really like it! Too bad I have to start making cigars.. Do you sell all around the world??

Status
Not open for further replies.