Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Leaf Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondford

I am just starting out and pulled together some tobacco and all the equipment I will need, with the exception of molds. I see a lot of mention of Fair Trade and Whole Leaf Tobacco as good suppliers. What are you opinion of Leaf Only Tobacco; I have ran accross thier web site. Any other recommended suppliers out there?

D

darren1979

First Time Grower
I have to agree with bonehead, Don's leaf is top notch. I've had a few different samples from friends who ordered from other places and the leaf just doesn't taste the same.
Don's flue cured is the best there is, plus the way it is packaged makes it a joy to work with, not just a pile of dust at the bottom of a bag.

Raodwarior

I will ditto that, as long as Don has the leaf I will order from WLT all the time. Great service and quality.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Get you some tobacco from wholeleaftobacco.com and you want have to come here and post how you wish you had.

bonehead

like someone said, the packaging and tobacco you get from http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/ is so much better. i have tobacco that i bought last year around christmas and it is still in a good smoking and handling case. regular bags with tape don't cut it for me. his tobacco is the best, packaged and labeled the best. it is nice when you go to use your tobacco and you are able to handle it without it sounding like you are walking on cornflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.