Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Homedistiller.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenthunderbolt

Or live here in New Zealand where it is legal to distill as much as you want for personal consumption :cool:.
I started with a bought still, modified it and have made 1 and a half of my own stills as well.
I make a bit of every thing, but am yet to get into the all-grain game yet - I'm mostly doing sugar heads and rum that compare to some of the best I've had the opportunity to taste. Yet to really nail a scotch though.

DistillingJim

Stumbled on this thread and wanted to give it a little bump. I never buy spirits anymore (except the occasional single malt) and almost everything I know I learnt from HD forum and its mother site. I am certain that many FTT users would appreciate both the hobby and the forum.

ChinaVoodoo

Stumbled on this thread and wanted to give it a little bump. I never buy spirits anymore (except the occasional single malt) and almost everything I know I learnt from HD forum and its mother site. I am certain that many FTT users would appreciate both the hobby and the forum.

I agree. Someone who isn't me gained a lot of information from that site; enough to make some pretty good whisky. I always thought there was a legitimate reason for New Zealand's existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.