Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hand held cigg injectors,,,that do 2 ciggs at once, question?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
does anyone have experience with these machines,,,,>?

the basic principle of rolling two ciggs in one swipe.?i s very intreuging,,,

permiere makes one,,, { could someone post a pic for me,, i suck at it }?

thier 9 bucks, im thinking of getting one,,, because after testing..a shargio cigg making machine,, i like my hand held's a lot better, and reading the reviews on electric machines { i dont think i wont one }

SO MAKING 2 CIGGS AT THE SAME TIME ,,,,IS A WIN IN MY BOOK,,

thoughts <:confused:

BarG

Founding Member
Thats what I use Chicken, 10-15 bucks. Iv'ebeen hand rolling the last few months but I have rolled about 30 cartons with my premier double roller,average about 20,30 minutes a pack while watching the tube. I turned me a hand rolled smoke holder out of bodark and whenmy smoke gets about halfway down I stick it in there and get to smoke the whole thing. Its also good when your working and can keep in your mouth and have both hands free like a filtered cig..This ones about 2 yrs. old and still smokin100_1807.jpg

BarG

Founding Member
After I roll my tube smokes[king size] i bought a few of those american spirit metal flip top cig. packs . holds 21 filter tube smokes for the road. About 3-5 bucks on ebay I have enough for a half carton if traveling [driving myself]. would work for you as driver. My days of one handed roling are over.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
After I roll my tube smokes[king size] i bought a few of those american spirit metal flip top cig. packs . holds 21 filter tube smokes for the road. About 3-5 bucks on ebay I have enough for a half carton if traveling [driving myself]. would work for you as driver. My days of one handed roling are over.

i do plenty of sitting....thats when i roll my ciggs,, i take plebty of tubes and plenty of baccy to work with me,,,,sometimes we sit for 1 hour,,, then 2 hours,,,,

and i roll the whole time,,,for my future smokes,,,

im definatlly ordering one of these things,

BarG

Founding Member
:DI read those reviews on all the different rollers to see if something will work better than my premier and I haven't found it yet to warrent replacing. As with any thing will take a bit of patience to master but I can roll a carton without busting my tubes. I seriously thought abought the various injectors till I figured what the hell. They are going to be justas much work as this simple thing. There selling point is the self packer. There price and reliability?

Daniel

Banned
I have been rolling my own for at least 8 years now, probably more. I have always used the little plastic hand held injectors. I have gotten towhere I can roll a pack in about 10 minutes by the light of my computer screen. I can roll in the dark if I have to but am slower. It's funny but now rolling the cig is part of my smoking routine. it's doesn't feel right to be able to pull a cig from a pack and start smoking it.

I got a rolling machine in the mail a while back. No idea who it was from. But I was never able to get it to work. It wanted to pack the tobacco way to tight. I never have played with it enough to get the touch for it or figure out if the tobacco needs to be dryer or what.

BarG

Founding Member
Experienced serious roller. Hellfire, I started 40yrs. ago with the old laraedo rollers but you had to inject the filters in the tubes plus the baccy. I'm sticking to old tried and true tops just because.I have my tobacco pouch and my papes .I wish I could convince my woman to roll for me but thats a losin battle.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Experienced serious roller. Hellfire, I started 40yrs. ago with the old laraedo rollers but you had to inject the filters in the tubes plus the baccy. I'm sticking to old tried and true tops just because.I have my tobacco pouch and my papes .I wish I could convince my woman to roll for me but thats a losin battle.[/QUOTE]

same here,,,,,

she will smoke one sometimes,,,

but im the primary cigg maker in the house,,,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i ordered one,

it should be here any day,

it was a week ago i ordered it from amazon.com

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
ive had it now for a while,,, and am liking it very much,,,,

im gonna start a thread to post up pics. of members rolling devices,,,and cigg. carrying devices we use,

CaryNC

You should throw in my review of the tubes as well since I have have more info on them to post in the next couple days. I also bought another hand injector that I will put on the thread too. Also some other tid bits I never saw before that make a big difference.

BTW, how did you like the Gambler Tube Cut tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.