Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Last sale of the year...a pretty good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Holiday Special Buy 3 get 1 Free. Buy any three cigar or cigarette tobaccos and get 1 lb. of any tobacco of your choice for FREE. Free tobacco is limited to any 1 lb. bag of Cigar Filler and Cigarette tobaccos of equal or lessor value to the tobaccos ordered. Mix and match as many different types as you want.

No coupon code needed, simply enter the tobacco of your choice in the "special instructions" area. Free Shipping code is still valid for this promotion. Offer valid through December 25, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from all of us at Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC.

charlie G.

You are a true Santa. I turned in my order
Thanks for the generous offer Don, Happy Holidays

buck

Can the Cigar filler sampler be 1 of the buy three ? Just asking cause it has the right quantity and type of leaf I'm interested in buying without committing to a pd of each.

MarcL

Thanks Don. Is it limited to one Holiday Special per order/customer? And do samplers and combos count as an item?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Can the Cigar filler sampler be 1 of the buy three ? Just asking cause it has the right quantity and type of leaf I'm interested in buying without committing to a pd of each.

Sure

Thanks Don. Is it limited to one Holiday Special per order/customer? And do samplers and combos count as an item?

Buy 6, get 2 free
Buy 15 get 5 free

Blends are OK too

Shoot me a PM with your thoughts on combos

MarcL

Well, I guess you have only one combo. .. "New Wrapper Combo"
Re-reading it sounds like it works. .. the only limits are in "Free tobacco"

ArizonaDave

Holiday Special Buy 3 get 1 Free. Buy any three cigar or cigarette tobaccos and get 1 lb. of any tobacco of your choice for FREE. Free tobacco is limited to any 1 lb. bag of Cigar Filler and Cigarette tobaccos of equal or lessor value to the tobaccos ordered. Mix and match as many different types as you want.

No coupon code needed, simply enter the tobacco of your choice in the "special instructions" area. Free Shipping code is still valid for this promotion. Offer valid through December 25, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from all of us at Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC.

I really wish you had this special all the way through December 30th!!! Wife's instructions, can't buy leaf until the 30th, and Cigar and I are going in for a $200 order.

DGBAMA

I really wish you had this special all the way through December 30th!!! Wife's instructions, can't buy leaf until the 30th, and Cigar and I are going in for a $200 order.
Would be nice to have time to put Christmas Money in the bank before sale ends.

BarG

Founding Member
Your all heart Don. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I can't buy none now I have too much thanks to you and this site on growing my own.

Matty

On the other hand, what's a bit more tobacco? Now I wait, I love gettin' tobaccy in the mail, kinda like Christmas even though I know what it is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.