Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

why are we controlled??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Looks like your garden and WLT orders up to 6lbs are safe. Good to hear for you guys.

Texasgrown

Lakota that is horrible! At least here in Texas they leave the farmers alone. If you start mass producing they might give you grief about selling it etc but otherwise they don't care.

Lakota

Founding Member
at least they have not stopped import all togather. Small orders are better than no orders at all. I have not been able to find out if they will seize orders over 3 kg.

Lakota

Founding Member
I lived off grid for 7 years, we had a well, 800 watts solar panels, 1.4 kw windmills and a 5kw generator. I could not have my mail delevired to a rural box because I was not connected to the power grig, had to set up a mailbox 1 mile up the road. Goverment can be a bit strange. The last time i checked it was 32k to get power to my place. I can run a generator for a lot of hours for 32k or buy a lot of panels.

AmaxB

I've been looking at off grid for some time & all day today. In a few short years I'll be fully retired and am considering my options, I'd like to get lost some place...

Markw

AmaxB thats the way to go, I use solar for hot water in the summer and it helps a bit in the winter. I try to grow all my Veg as well and have managed quite well this year and have still not been to the shop to buy anything vegetable wise. I am looking at moving to Koro Island in Fiji when I get my finances worked out in the next year or so.
I wish you good luck what ever may happen.

romanko

I think governments can’t resist to urge to control because it justifies their existence. If the average citizen lived a more self-sufficient life and took responsibility for their choices it would become glaringly obvious that we have too much government. I can’t stand when people say “the government should do something...” – that just invites more incursion into our lives. It’s the reason why modern governments never, never ever allow new freedoms, they only seem to want to take freedoms away.

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The breadth of freedom that is compatible with a functional society is inversely proportional to the population density.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.