Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My tobacco is being attacked!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

attachment.php

This bad boy attacked my wife's cat lats night, in my tobacco bed. Killed the cat (wife in tears) destroy 2 of my Comstock Spanish wrapper plants (I`m in tears). African Serval. Bastard!!!!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 120

leverhead

Sorry to hear about your wife's cat and your tobacco. Away from the city, we have a few big cats here. It's a shame that they're not big enough to much more than trimming on a coat.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I've got one single drop of liberal blood left in my body and it's for animal rights, so to avoid the risk of offending anyone, I'll reserve my comments and just say "sorry about your loss".

DIY Pete

I've got one single drop of liberal blood left in my body and it's for animal rights, so to avoid the risk of offending anyone, I'll reserve my comments and just say "sorry about your loss".

Animal rights has nothing to do with the right or the left. It's good common sense to conserve what is still "wild" in this world. However it can be a hard balance to strike between human/animal interests.

Ben,
Sorry for the loss of your wifes pet and your plants.

Pete

Ben Brand

Don
I am a big animal lover, and our pets are realy spoilt, big dogs sleep in the house, cats gets bettter treatment from the wife than I do :rolleyes: I feel sorry for the cat and my wife, he was one of her special "babies", but that's life. I'm not going to hunt down the serval, and I won't allow anybody else to do it.
Got nothing against it if somebody hunts for food, I don't like it and won't do it myself, go to the butchery for my meat, but is totaly against senceless slaughter of animals, for trophies etc.
Hope I haven't opened a can off beans here.

CT Tobaccoman

Sorry to hear. I have a beloved cat and worry when she is out after dark--coyotes around here. It can be really tough to lose a beloved pet. My cat broke my best MD609 plant last summer chasing a bird, but I forgave her and praised her for catching the bird. Losing Comstock Spanish wrapper plants is no picnic either. My sympathies to you and your wife.

BTW, are those servals dangerous to humans? It is one impressive looking animal.

Ben Brand

Not dangerous to humans, but to cats, yep!!! He`s been around a while now. Only see him at night. he is the height of a medium dog, between knee and hip. very shy animal. Iv`e got a female cat, sterilized, but he doesn`t know that, think that is why he`s around. The one he killed was a male cat also fixed.

Smokin Harley

attachment.php

This bad boy attacked my wife's cat lats night, in my tobacco bed. Killed the cat (wife in tears) destroy 2 of my Comstock Spanish wrapper plants (I`m in tears). African Serval. Bastard!!!!
idk , but Id be making a jacket out of that cat if he was in my crop.

garryr

I bet if you could set up some sort of motion detector, that would trigger some really strong flood lights to come on, and sprinklers, too, it would scare him enough he wouldn't come back for some time. Sorry about the loss,..

Status
Not open for further replies.