Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

DGBAMA 2015 seed for exchange + new grower gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

Thanks to last year's exchange, 2014 was a great season. I have a variety of seed to exchange, shown in the pic.

14191822008660.jpg

My needs for next year are small.
Looking for:

A thick leaved flue cure variety

A "dark/full flavored" burley

A large leaved Rustica.

Or if you have a favorite that you have grown and like enough to say you will grow it every year, I am open to trying something new.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
My favorites: Turkish= Bucak, Duzse, Tekkekoy. Cigar: Vuelta Abajo, Huehuetenango. Flue Cured: Virginia Brightleaf although it yields less than the average flue cured. And don't forget, Little Dutch makes a great cigar filler. The kind that was found in the 1860's in the U.S.

grgfinney

I think i have you covered on all 3 counts DG,Jupiter Burley, regular burley, Ancient rustica leaves were19.5x19.5 in,half lb yeild per plant,Bamboo shoot,also Big gem if you would like.pm me your address and I'll get them cleaned and send them to you,also a fav ottoman

DGBAMA

The new grower gift: for someone with 25 posts or more.

I have one envelope containing each of the seed types above ready to send to a new guy getting started, free of charge, just pm me your name and address.

2 years ago, members here were kind enough to send me seed to start my first grow, at no charge; my turn to give a little back to this little community.

DGBAMA

I think i have you covered on all 3 counts DG,Jupiter Burley, regular burley, Ancient rustica leaves were19.5x19.5 in,half lb yeild per plant,Bamboo shoot,also Big gem if you would like.pm me your address and I'll get them cleaned and send them to you

Thanks Greg. Send me your addy also, and one of these "seed bombs" will be headed your way.

dino07

I think i have you covered on all 3 counts DG,Jupiter Burley, regular burley, Ancient rustica leaves were19.5x19.5 in,half lb yeild per plant,Bamboo shoot,also Big gem
o.png

DGBAMA

I think i have you covered on all 3 counts DG,Jupiter Burley, regular burley, Ancient rustica leaves were19.5x19.5 in,half lb yeild per plant,Bamboo shoot,also Big gem
o.png

Thanks, this is last season list. Already received them and grew this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.