Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anybody know a source for the water expanding crystals for use in humidifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Probably not directly connected to this string but anybody know a source for the water expanding crystals for use in humidifiers for humidors? Or their chemical name? John

Last edited by a moderator:

O.S.O.K.

Tomato plants keep the pampers from splitting open? First time I've heard that :lol:

Wren, Miss... ah - found you. East of TomBigbee Natl Forest.

Have you grown any tobacco there? What's your soil like and how did you do?

My soil is sandy loam with red clay mixed in as you go deeper.

Boboro

It keeps mators skin from splitting by keepping moursture consistant. This is my 3rd. year to grow tobacco. My back yard is hard pan with compost frount is sandy loam and clay deep.Pictures link in the general section.

O.S.O.K.

I know - I was just being a smart ass - saw the pics - you are growing for your own use - curing under a shed roof... hanging the individual leaf... thanks for posting the pics!

Boboro

We MS. people have thick skin. WE ARE THE WORST at egaktion an we po. When you get settled in you will find the best people who will care.IVE been a lot of other places. I couldnt wait to get back to NE. MS. soon you will feel the same. Wellcome to MS. GODS country!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
OK I don't get it. Boboro and I "are on a distinguished read" (as well we should be.) ;<)) Deluxstogie "will be famous soon enough" (as well he should be).

What are the little boxes under member all about?

John

Ashauler

Founding Member
The expanding crystals are ok, however, in my experience humidity beads like from heartfelt industries, are more effective for maintaining a humidor as they absorb as well as release humidity. The expanding crystals and gels are only capable of releasing humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.