Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

a couple of aerial photo's of wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob

Founding Member
Wolf_Flight-1714.jpgWolf_Flight-1731.jpgWolf_Flight-1799.jpgWolf_Flight-5526.jpg
I have thousands of photo's of wolves I have taken during the course of my job. They are elusive critters, Usually I get a glimpse of them, but they have a real knack at just disappearing. The a 180 just makes a lot of noise and spooks them when I circle

charlie G.

Re: a couple of aerial phoyo's of wolves

Bob when I usto grouse hunt Price county years ago I got lucky and got a glimpse of 1 one time. They are beautiful creatures. They were not loved by all locals tho.

DrBob

Founding Member

definitely not loved by all. I am neutral on the subject and it has kept my ass out of a lot of arguments. I just say I get to hunt them and I get paid to do it to boot.

DrBob

Founding Member

the advent of digital single lens reflex cameras with hi speed frame rates makes my job a lot easier. It usually takes 100 frames to get a good one and 10,000 frames to get that magic bullet. I have gotten some of my best photo's of wolves I never saw until the photo downloading was done. The photo's will tell the basic health of the animal, the state of the fur will show early signs of mange for example

Status
Not open for further replies.