Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

off topic ... prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Brothers .. my mother in law God Bless her , has been battling ovarian cancer for the last 3 years . It was stage 4 right off the bat. I guess it just pops up with some strange and nontypical symptoms , in her case at first her drs thought she had pneumonia. Shes been going to chemo every winter and then seemed to improve during the summers... Last Wednesday she took chemo while with the flu and it really wasnt a good choice. Monday I went for the day to sit with her and help any way I could. Anyway , Tuesday she took a bad fall at home and ended up in the hospital. Kidneys are failing rapidly and dialysis at this point in her advanced cancer, chemo and whatnot is too much of a risk .She has a living will dnr and made the decision herself to not go through anymore treatments. Early today she was said to have weeks left,Just this evening we moved her to hospice . Now she is only expected to have "days" left . I ask for prayers for her to go calmly and without pain. I have spent a lot of time over the last few years knowing her and having some really good conversations with her. I love her like my own mother. Its really hard to get to know someone like this then all of a sudden have to say goodbye.

Cigar

Dang!! hate that word "Hospice" few friends ..Dang again whats her name my friend? will say prayer for her!!!

cigar

Ben Brand

Smokin, All the best for your Mother in law. My prayers are with you all. God be with her. My wifes friend diagnosed with ovarian cancer, Drs said she won't see 2013, but she just celibrated Christmas 2014, so there is allways hope when God is involved. God bless.
Ben.

Smokin Harley

Marilyn got her angel wings yesterday, Jan 6, at 4:47pm.
My brother in law had just left her side not 10 minutes before. Her husband was on his way there when he got the call from hospice. The nurse happened by her room and sat with her holding her hand as she passed peacefully.
The Family appreciates all your prayers and thoughts . No longer is she in any pain or suffering . She even had a slight smile on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.