Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raodwarior

I haven't seen anything on this but I am old so might have missed it. However, with all the different sticks getting sent to people how about a Thread on blending reviews ?? Not so much about construction and such as everyone has their own way to roll, but this way people can get more feedback about some of their blends.

Just a thought.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Filler-two Nicaraguan Seco leaves, one half to one full Nicaraguan Viso leaf, Binder- Ecuador Maduro, Wrapper-Ecuador Maduro. Very close to a Padron, but maybe better. I use the least desirable half leaf for the binder (usually only a couple small holes), and the best half leaf for the wrapper.

Filler-two Dominican Seco leaves, one half to one full Dominican Ligero leaf, Binder-Besuki, Wrapper-Besuki. Very smooth smoke.

DGBAMA

Good idea. Perhaps changing the title to "cigar recipes with review" would help. Kind of like the "pure tobacco pipe blends thread".

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Good idea. Perhaps changing the title to "cigar recipes with review" would help. Kind of like the "pure tobacco pipe blends thread".

Do you mean this thread or the "members blend" thread? This thread is in "suggestions" while the other one is in "cigar tobacco".

Raodwarior

Was more of getting other members thoughts on other peoples blends, always good to get others feedback to work on your blending.

Status
Not open for further replies.