Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Womens Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
I guess I should pay closer attenting to wording on web sites before I make a purchase. I was on amazon and seen a really nice pear wood churchwarden pipe and ordered it. When I recieved it, it was dainty small and I had to go check it out to see if it was for women and sure enough it was. So I gift wrapped it and gave it to my wife for Christmas. She says she might try some mellower blends if and when we ever have a smoke down together.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-12-24 10.57.39.jpg
    2014-12-24 10.57.39.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 67

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I guess I should pay closer attenting to wording on web sites before I make a purchase. I was on amazon and seen a really nice pear wood churchwarden pipe and ordered it. When I recieved it, it was dainty small and I had to go check it out to see if it was for women and sure enough it was. So I gift wrapped it and gave it to my wife for Christmas. She says she might try some mellower blends if and when we ever have a smoke down together.

That's a nice gift, I hope she enjoys it. You might get that front garden spot after all. :) She doesn't post much anymore, tell her knucks said howdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.