Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Officially most posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

I officially announce that my intrest in tobacco may have surpast that of bees. I join the Beesource forums for which I was an active member since 2005. Recently, I noticed that the amount of posts I've posted here exceded that of beesource by 7. So I quickly went to Beesource to make 7 replies to various threads of intrest but it's no use. I like talking bout baccy more.

I chuck it up to that the people here are more friendly and have more humour. You all are much better to hang with. On beesource, I would be considered a master beekeeper but we all differ in our opinions in one way or another. So, with 662 posts on the beesource forums and 692 here, soon to be 693 after this is post, Here's to the next 700 posts.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That's pretty good for somebody with sour honey and mulch tobacco. Just don't give up yet, I think you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. ROFL

It's been great having you and the Mrs. both on the forum. You're an asset.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Home tobacco growers courageously accept the challenge to be smarter than a plant. Tobacco has neither a nervous system nor a stinger, yet it strikes back at each of us in some way. We struggle against primal forces. Our victories are rich, woody, somewhat earthy, with a subtle floral note.

Bob

Texasgrown

Quick question have you ever used honey on your tobacco? I have bees and get about 200gallons of honey plus or minus a year and am always looking for ways to use it on things/ hobbies aside from just eat or sell it.

DonH

Quick question have you ever used honey on your tobacco? I have bees and get about 200gallons of honey plus or minus a year and am always looking for ways to use it on things/ hobbies aside from just eat or sell it.
Honey works great on pipe tobacco. I spray a solution of a big teaspoon or so mixed with 8 oz water on the leaves then toast it a bit in the oven. Works well for toasting Burley for cigarettes, too. I think it helps retain moisture while preventing mold, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.