Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

new member from Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanko

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Roman and I’vebeen growing my own tobacco for 3 years now, climate zone 6A.

I grow in hugelkultur-type raised beds, organic methods, primeleaves individually, air dry and cure. I started out with Havana-608, and justthis past season expanded with Del Gold and Aztec Rustica, those are hangingnow.

I originally intended to roll my own cigars, but now preferto smoke from a water pipe (bong not hookah), add ice to really cool down thesmoke.

Been hanging out on the HTGT forums, just found this site.Looking forward to talking to other growers, hope I can add to the knowledgeout there.

oh, a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

bonehead

welcome, this is the slow time of the year. when everyone gets started with starting plants it really comes alive and dosen't slow down. we are lucky we have people growing tobacco on the otherside of the world so we can see some green in our winter.

Jack in NB

Founding Member
Welcome, Roman.

It's nice to see another Canuck here. And there are a lot of great folks here - guys and a gal or two - and a lot of solid information. Like many others here, I was an HTGT attendee, but when Don started this one moved over. Seems more friendly here, and there's definitely more activity and informed commentary.

Zone 6A - I'd guess south-west Ont. Have relatives thereabouts - Wallaceburg, Shetland, Sarnia, St. George.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Welcome fellow Canadian.

The folks here are good at giving feedback. You might think about starting a grow blog this year too. It helps a grower to keep tabs on what he's done where he's been in the season and it's always fun to reflect at the end of the season.

Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.