Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Machines that Make Cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

That FXSmiths machines are amazing, you guys know what I would give to have some off those!!
There are machines in SA that looks similar to that, one of my brother in laws and some partners bought it years ago from an American who imported them to SA, the American started to make cigars ( Serengeti Cigars) but his wife's was murdered or something ( not sure) and he sold it to my B I Law. My B I Law made some cigars for about two years, imported tobacco from Dominican Rep. Made some very nice cigars. Tried to BS the Government about the Import duties of tobacco, Gov got onto them and they basically had to sell it quickly. Now those machines are standing in a big factory gathering dust, because the person who bought them are not interested in making cigars, which is a hell off a pity. I which I had the money to buy them and start my own cigar business.

charlie G.

Marc I wonder when they get their bails if it is short scrap or, whole leaves. It did look like short scrap when the bail was opened.

Gdaddy

Hey Marc, I think these might be the torcedores... This would be a better sound track for the video. ;-)

Matty

Definitely short filler. I've smoked some of their cigarillo sizes over the years, the machine made technique is easily noticeable.

Classic Kraftwerk there Gdaddy lol.

MarcL

I don't know but, I'd guess that most if not all of those bails are built with their destination in mind... I want to know what's in those rolls. homogenized tobacco maybe?

I'd bet WLT bails come in looking much nicer then that for sure.

Nice throw back Gdady! remember this one you all?

Gdaddy

tumblr_mpg5arui7E1s1clzao1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.