Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Machines that Make Cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

This would be a really nice place to visit.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw&gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&hl=en&q=jc+newman+factory+tour

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps/place/jc+newman+factory+tour/@27.967028,-82.441027,3a,75y,86.13h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s9CJwE6e8AWwAAAQXMv2qrw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xed3220d6a0accf11?sa=X&ei=td2qVIKAFIixggSVqISgBA&ved=0CIoBEKAfMAo

webmost

Great vids!

Cut my cigar teeth on those JC Newman Sungrown Factory Throwouts. Mighty tasty.

Brown Thumb

Nice Vids,
Now If I can get Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang out of my head I would be happy.
I don't even like that musical show? WTF

Jtravis

FX Smith Cigar Machinery

When I saw the first post about this place I couldn't really picture how these cigars were made. I'm all for hand rolled, but wouldn't mind trying one of these. Pretty fascinating video.

MarcL

Cigar Applications
Hand-made cigar making has always been considered something of an art, where the quality of components, the skill of the maker and appearance say much about the finished product. It's no different in the machine-made cigar industry, where high-speed equipment creates cigars that have carefully designed characteristics and attributes. Our ability to provide quality materials, tailored to manufacturers' specific requirements, is one of our most important core competencies.

cigar_1.jpg
We are the leading independent producer of cigar wrappers and binders.
Modern day machine-made cigars consist of a filler-which makes up the bulk of the cigar-a binder, and an outer wrap called a wrapper which gives the cigar its distinctive appearance. As the industry's premier supplier of premium wrappers and binders made from Reconstituted Tobacco, we play a vital role because our products offer tobacco manufacturers significant advantages over competitive offerings; they are better by design.
next >

spacer.gif

• Cigar Wrappers and Binders
  • Superior Performance
  • Quality and Content Control

Terms of Use © 2010 Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. Alginex[SUP]®[/SUP], FlaxStalk™ and Porowrap[SUP]®[/SUP] are trademarks or registered trademarks of Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. All rights reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.