Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my boss must like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I'm getting a new semi...a sharp ass kenworth..I looked at it today.it has plastic.covers on the seat...never been driven,.I'll be the first to fart in the seat....it has so many switches on the dash.I may have to read the instruction manual.I'm just waiting on the mechanic to install the hydraulic system...in case they have me hook to a frameless dump trailer.

DGBAMA

Nice.

Did they tell you about the GPS tracking that will tell them every time you stop in route to fill one of your buckets or exceed the speed limit by 2mph?

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Nice.

Did they tell you about the GPS tracking that will tell them every time you stop in route to fill one of your buckets or exceed the speed limit by 2mph?

Funny you should mention my "" buckets""..I'm sitting right now at a big feed plant..and they have a stockpile of rotting material...every time I come here I load up my 4 buckets...excellent material for the garden.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I got to clean this truck up. Before I turn it in..the floorboard is. Very nasty...from all the stuff I've had in here..its gonna be a task getting it clean,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Its gonna take me all day to clean out the truck I'm currently driving.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Well i backed it in the yard today..its one sharp ass truck..very nice..

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm looking forward to some pictures. Are you going to paint FTT on the side of this one? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.