Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Please start tagging your threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
There have been some realy fine posts by various members to be sure. but trying to find them after the fact can be difficult. The tag system seems to work best when tags are placed perhaps by person making post.I want to search for seed germination ,for instance. and use the site search engine. How can we best utilize this feature.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I believe that it is set so that the originator of the thread can add x number of tags (maybe 5?), and then an admin or moderator can add a small number of additional tags.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
Bob, can you modify title to "Please start tagging your threads", as I am unable. If so thanks.I am still trying to learn how to utilize all the info. contributed on this site and although I keep up its, hard to return to what I consider the most relevant posts to answer my questions or refresh my fading memory.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im going back to some of the threads i started and tagging them,,,,

i will tag all of them in the future,, with all types of reference words dealing with the topic,

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Do try to make the tags fairly specific to the content of the thread, rather than general. Otherwise, searches for anything will turn up all threads.

Bob

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
you do realize now the SEARCH button is going to think it is high class compared to the other buttons that rarely get used, right<

it may develop a superiority complex,

Status
Not open for further replies.