Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Back orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Mine is thin, flexible, stretchy, and with small veins. It's good stuff. I still have to try the Habano 2000 so I can't make that comparison.
KNUCKLEHEAD: I have Habana 2000 seed, to look at the history of Havana 2000 its a later version of habano 2000 I got it from to different growers, one of em is for shore Habana 2000 the second one look just the same to me, If you going to grow Habano 2000 can I send you some Habana 2000 if you want..

Knucklehead

Founding Member
KNUCKLEHEAD: I have Habana 2000 seed, to look at the history of Havana 2000 its a later version of habano 2000 I got it from to different growers, one of em is for shore Habana 2000 the second one look just the same to me, If you going to grow Habano 2000 can I send you some Habana 2000 if you want..

Thank you Hasse. I have some seed, I just haven't tried any of Don's Habano 2000 whole leaf, which is what webmost was asking for a comparison with.

Raodwarior

I have some in bound will be a week or so till I get it stripped and ready but I can post something then.

93rdCanadian

Hey Don is all the Corojo viso and Criolo98 seco thats in stock currently the aged stuff? If not would it be possible to request the aged stuff when we order? I'm also interested in the PA oscuro binder.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
If you want the new aged stuff, just put a note in the special instructions area when you place the order. I'll make sure you get the right stuff.

This is a members only offer.

ArizonaDave

For the average/traditional cigar tobacco roller, I'd suggest NOT using the Fronto varieties, but for those who venture into the unknown by incorporating Turkish and other non-traditional tobaccos into your cigar blends, the Fronto could open new horizons. I suggest the Mia Fronto for starters...the other two Frontos are just re-purposed non-cigar tobaccos.

I've been experimenting off and on with different tobaccos. I believe I sent you one Cigar with Prelep in it, and you said you liked it. The Mia Fronto looks very interesting. Another favorite of mine so far is the Dark Air, I think more people should try it. Prelep is a home run in a Cigar in my opinion, and can even replace the Piloto Cubano Seco for that sweet taste, especially when it's temporarily out of stock.

That said, the Mia Fronto looks worth trying in a Cigar blend also.

93rdCanadian

I've been experimenting off and on with different tobaccos. I believe I sent you one Cigar with Prelep in it, and you said you liked it. The Mia Fronto looks very interesting. Another favorite of mine so far is the Dark Air, I think more people should try it. Prelep is a home run in a Cigar in my opinion, and can even replace the Piloto Cubano Seco for that sweet taste, especially when it's temporarily out of stock.

That said, the Mia Fronto looks worth trying in a Cigar blend also.

Hey thanks for the tip on Prilep ill have to try that since the piloto cubano seco is out of stock and I have Prilep. On another note I placed my order for the aged cigar tobaccos today I look forward to tasting them soon.

ArizonaDave

Hey thanks for the tip on Prilep ill have to try that since the piloto cubano seco is out of stock and I have Prilep. On another note I placed my order for the aged cigar tobaccos today I look forward to tasting them soon.

The prelep adds a sweetness and helps mellow out just about any blend, and my wife likes the smell of it. I'm pretty sure it can be used in pipe and cigarette blends as well. When you get it, it has an alfalfa type hay smell to it, but when it lights up, it tastes sweet.

I've mixed it with Nic. Habanos and Dominican tobaccos with success. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.