Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Member from the St Louis area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikibbq

Hello this is Chad from the Midwest. I joined the site to learn more about tobacco. I have enjoyed smoking cigars for the last 25 years and would like to know more about what goes into the. How the blending works and this seems to be the place to learn all of it. I look forward to interacting with everyone here. More about me, I am an avid BBQer and leather craftsman. I am looking to incorporate my love of cigars with my passion for working with leather.

charlie G.

Welcome Chad, this is a great site to learn more about rolling and tobacco varieties, and blending.
Whole Leaf Tobacco has some great tobacco if you want to try your hand at rolling your own cigars.

BarG

Founding Member
Hello this is Chad from the Midwest. I joined the site to learn more about tobacco. I have enjoyed smoking cigars for the last 25 years and would like to know more about what goes into the. How the blending works and this seems to be the place to learn all of it. I look forward to interacting with everyone here. More about me, I am an avid BBQer and leather craftsman. I am looking to incorporate my love of cigars with my passion for working with leather.

Wecome, Share your BBQue and leathercraft in the general thread. I have been experimenting with bark tanning and getting some positive results. I could never have learned as much about wnole leaf tobacco without the members here helping me,

wikibbq

Thanks guys for the welcome. Sorry it took some time to reply, been busy. Ordered leaf from WLT and LO and started rolling my own. LOL. Not doing to bad I think
attachment.php

Attachments

• Test batch.jpg
    Test batch.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26

wikibbq

Yea its fun. One thing that helps is my wife likes to smoke cigars also. She is smoking a cpl a day now so to save on money started to roll them. Now I need to get the cigar mold (so they are more uniform) and looking at BigBonners Cigar roller what a nice machine.

wikibbq

Yea I saw them on here and on ebay, just can't justify the cost yet. Sure would make it easier but like to learn the hand made way then move to the more automated way later. Plus the wife would kill me if I spent that much right now.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.