Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

JAN 2015 FTT Seed Bank Holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
AFAIK the seed bank has mostly been migrated to Paul at nwtseeds for the most part

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
-But you can always make a wishing list and see if someone here have those variants (or that variant).

Charly

Hello Brand,
I do not have "Havana 2000", but I have "Corojo 99" and a "Coroja (Cuba Pi 405643)", I can send you some if you want.

Daydrius

This is the current status of the FTT Seed Bank data.

There are 565 individual listings, which condense down to 421 unique varieties held. These numbers do not include additional varieties that may have been grown and submitted to FTT since late autumn of 2014.

Because of the large number of items in the list, I have created downloadable, printable lists in .pdf format. Each list is sorted differently. Otherwise they list the same varieties. Each .pdf file is about 500k. Printed in landscape, each list is 12 pages.
FTT SeedBank JAN2015 by Variety.pdf
FTT SeedBank JAN2015 by Class.pdf
FTT SeedBank JAN2015 by PI Number.pdf

Further details will follow.

Bob
Hey so if we have an idea of what seeds we want how do we go aout ordering them?

ChinaVoodoo

Hey so if we have an idea of what seeds we want how do we go aout ordering them?
Send written request complete with blood sample and criminal history. heh heh

In all seriousness, the seed bank is about preserving genetics, and isn't really a place to get seeds unless there is some otherwise unavailable, and very unique strain that one needs and has legitimate need for.

And then there's the fact that we just met you.

Welcome by the way.
And, I do mean that. Sorry about shutting the door on the seed bank and all. I'm sure you understand.

And please start a thread in Introduce Yourself, say hi, and tell us a bit about yourself and your tobacco grow.

Tobacco seeds are inexpensive. For an excellent selection, I highly recommend checking out Northwood seeds. http://northwoodseeds.com/Seed List2.htm

If there is something specific you are looking for, send him a private message @skychaser . He might have it unlisted.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Just like ChinaVoodoo say: the best thing is to contact "skychaser" or visit his page.

If you looking for history grown variants you can always tell about the specific variants and hopefully I or some other member can help you. But just give away something other people living on selling ain't clever. You know we need those companies and they ain't so expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.