Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Indoor Hydroponic and Soilless

Status
Not open for further replies.

norest

Re: Gold seal burley hydroponic start September 2nd

Day 28. Used week one nutrients. In 2 liters of water with an air Stone for the last 2 weeks.
20160929_202634.jpg
Day 35. Set up bubble buckets with 60 liters of RO water week 2 nutrients. This is the nutrient cycle I will keep them at until flowering. Hopefully the little hot peppers take to the same schedule. The light was changed out to a 600 watt metal halide.
20161007_013046.jpg

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
the whole hydro set-up is very complicated to me....to the point that i doubt if i'll ever experiment with it,

this thread is actually the first time ive seen a hydro grow anything besides weed,

but from what ive seen on another site,, when growing weed using a hydro system,,,, it sure as hell grows good weed using the hydro system,

norest

Hahah I wish! Maybe if Mars wasn't a one way trip. I'm not worried about cost. It's a hobby that I'm Shillington myself up for when weed decriminalization passes in canada. This time around I've got 2 plants to get some send for next year's outdoor season and 2 Carolina reapers. It's so much fun and having fresh air, humidity and flower smell pumping into the house all winter is nice. Highly recommended!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
If you. Got that setup allready im sure your not waiting..its all good brother.."" im also waiting for it to happen in my area ""

What type of light are you using ??

I was using a 400 watt h.i.d. but right now im running 4' c.f.l"s. The growing time is slower..but my 400 went down so im using what i got.
I normally use them to start my bacca plants.

Ill have to shoot u a p.m.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Chicken's President (lol) announced last night that a big push with commercial space agencies (I guess Space-X) will land a man on Mars in fifteen years.

norest

Hahah definitely waiting got too much on the line these days. Alberta is quite a bit more stringent than BC. I have read that as well. Boots on Mars in two decades. I'm all for it. Jealous of the space travel generation. I been to space enough in other ways I suppose.

norest

The light is a 600watt metal halide now few months and it'll be a 600 watt high pressure sodium. Got a neat little booster LED called Kessel H380 if your growing one plant it's the way to go. At 90watts low heat. Has a Veg and flower setting. Going to run it on my reaper pepper when the burleys die off.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Ive heard of that reaper Peppers..suppose to be one hot bastard..
I looked on a speciality hot Pepler seed site..and the seeds are pricey..next summer im thinking of making a peppers spot in the garden..ill use them hot things to make sauces..and put in my cajun boiled peanuts.

norest

Should be good! The hydro store here in town always got peppers of one sort or another. They are good eating. If you order from pepper joes they will send you a few packs of seeds to try when you buy the reaper.

norest

Day 45. Been at work 700km away for 10 days. Zero contact with the plants from the day 35. Everything seems as it should be :) my cousin snapped a photo for me.
received_1229365653781085.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
They are looking healthy. Quite different from what we are used to. Thanks for the interesting thread.

norest

Day 51. Still away from home. 6 days and I'd estimate they triple in mass. Gold seal is an insane grower vs. the last rustica batch. received_1234319813285669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.