Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

great trading ,completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

BOTL's I just received shipment of a box full of brown leafy goodness from Chandler, AZ .
What a great variety of leaves I hope to roll into some enjoyable sticks soon ...
2006 Aleman Oscuro
Nic Habano Seco
Brazilian Mata Fina
'98 Criollo Ligero
Piloto Cubano Viso
Bezuki
Redtip Burley
and Ky Fire Cured, very smoky smelling, makes me hungry

someone please tell me how to blend these

and the seeds he sent me , the warm weather of spring cant come fast enough .
Black Mammoth
CT Shade
UG Gold (or is it VG Gold)
Fl Sumatra
Java Bezuki
and Criollo '98

Thanks to AZDave for a great trade . I'm just going to keep shoving my head in the bag of leaf and inhale for the rest of the afternoon.

Cigar

Yes AZDave is a great guy sent me a 'care package' like that back in Dec. many great leaf and cigars..too many to mention here.still smoking alot that great tobacco and sent some to few members also..thats what love about this forum [FTT] good bunch of guys and really great friends once you get to know them example today got excellent package of cigars to try in mail..thank you DIY Pete!! also like to think others who have sent seeds/cigars.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DIY cigars.jpg
    DIY cigars.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 107

DIY Pete

Glad you got the package Cigar.
FYI about the blends, numbers are not parts but the number of leaves used.

Blend 2
Criollo '98 wrapper
Double Dominican Binder
1 Aleman Ligero
1/2 Paraguay Flojo Viso
1/2 Brazillian Mata Fina
2 Piloto Cubano Seco

Blend 2B is exactly the same except it has a Bezuki Wrapper.

Blend 4 has the same filler with a broad-leaf binder and Connecticut Shade wrapper.

Of the three blends I like #4 the most. It's to bad the Flojo and Aleman are no longer available.

Pete

webmost

That's the kinda thing we like to see. So I take it the blend I asked you about in the other thread was this number two with a bazooka

DIY Pete

That's the kinda thing we like to see. So I take it the blend I asked you about in the other thread was this number two with a bazooka

Yep Web. Blend #2B is the #2 I sent you earlier this year with a different wrapper. I still have your addy, just say the word and I will send off a couple #2B and #4 for you to sample.

Pete

Smokin Harley

I just rolled 5 more sticks. I used up the last of the Criollo'98 Ligero so its a limited batch.
so my blend in this small batch goes a little like this...
1/2 Criollo '98 ligero
1/2 Brazilian Mata Fina
1 Nic Habano viso
1 Piloto Cubano Seco
Aleman Oscuro dbl binder
Nic Habano wrapper.

the first one ended up 6x54 the rest ranged from 5 1/2 to 6 x 50 and kind of a torpedo'ish head. apparently thats the style head I feel comfortable rolling ...eh , I'll just roll with it ...(pun intended)
Letting these set a few days before banding, and boxing them up and waiting a couple to few months before smoking.

webmost

Yep Web. Blend #2B is the #2 I sent you earlier this year with a different wrapper. I still have your addy, just say the word and I will send off a couple #2B and #4 for you to sample.

Pete
Sample myazz --- I'll burn the damnthings ... they're good!

DIY Pete

Sample myazz --- I'll burn the damnthings ... they're good!

Done deal. I will get a box headed your way this week. I'm sending one to Smokin Harley too. You can compare notes.

Pete

Cigar

the no4 from Pete was soooo-good it burnt my fingers trying to put out if that says any thing about those!!

Cigar

Smokin Harley

whats the DIYPete No4 blend?? I think we need a thread just for blend recipes unless there already is one in existence.

Smokin Harley

Thanks Knuck...yeah right after I posted this I found the very same you just posted. I'd posted there a couple times already too. Just goes to show the memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the first was...

Cigar

I agree with you Pete..the No.4 was outstanding now the No.2 and 2b was good but again you have winner there with No.4 more please!! lol

Ciagr

DIY Pete

Webmost & Smokin Harley I had a busy week at work but those ugly sticks I promised are on the way. I dropped them off at the post office this AM.

Pete

DIY Pete

Smokin Harley - Your package should hit today.

Webmost - Tracking shows still in transit but it should be this week.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.