Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Looking for homegrown tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvick003

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had some homegrown cigar leaf they would be willing to part with/send me so I can try some experiments? I am willing to compensate/donate to whoever would be willing to help. Any cigar varieties not found on WLT would be preferred. I was hoping to hone in on the varieties I hope to grow this year. Anyone willing to help out?

Gavin

P.S. - My plan is to supplement with Don's leaf knowing that I can't grow enough for myself...

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Its always a good thing if you can sample a strain before you decide to grow it..

I don't grow cigar bacca but I hope someone does help you in your quest..

dvick003

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had some homegrown cigar leaf they would be willing to part with/send me so I can try some experiments? I am willing to compensate/donate to whoever would be willing to help. Any cigar varieties not found on WLT would be preferred. I was hoping to hone in on the varieties I hope to grow this year. Anyone willing to help out?

Gavin

P.S. - My plan is to supplement with Don's leaf knowing that I can't grow enough for myself...

Anybody? Por favor?

DonH

I've got some PA Broadleaf, Lonnie's Havana, and Swarr just out of the kiln. I could send you some samples of it. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.