Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rolling at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Barrios

May the Force um "Smoke" be with you. Started rolling my own cigars several months ago. I have gotten pretty good at it not having cigar molds... Any suggestions on improving bunching, or the final wrapper? I have several photos of ones I have done if anyone checks them out on my profile. Give me your opinions...

Brian Barrios

Mostly Dominican, and Nicaraguan fillers. Usually for a binder I'll use this leaf from wholeleafetobacco.com they sell as Dark Air Crop 2012. It's a thick leaf but nice and oily. The leave smells like chocolate has a nice kick to it when smoked too. If I get some really good quality leaves out of the Dark Air I'll use them as wrappers but mostly as binder or filler.
attachment.php
Dark Air Crop 2012 leaf.

Attachments

• 20150120_190137-1.jpg
    20150120_190137-1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 87

ArizonaDave

Mostly Dominican, and Nicaraguan fillers. Usually for a binder I'll use this leaf from wholeleafetobacco.com they sell as Dark Air Crop 2012. It's a thick leaf but nice and oily. The leave smells like chocolate has a nice kick to it when smoked too. If I get some really good quality leaves out of the Dark Air I'll use them as wrappers but mostly as binder or filler. Dark Air Crop 2012 leaf.

Yes, Dark air is great in a Cigar, and so is Turkish prelep. The Prelep adds sweetness to the blend, and has a nice Pipe like aroma. The Dark Air has a slight raisin type taste, but adds a nice kick of vitamin "N". The Nicaraguan and Dominican are my favorite, along with the Piloto Cubanos, which should be back in stock this spring :)

charlie G.

Welcome Brian. Good to see you posting pictures of your cigars right off the bat.
That is one big leaf you posted. I've never tried the Dark Air leaf. Looks good tho.
Keep rolling and keep posting.

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome, I have to agree on the dark air tobacco from WLT. My homegrown never matches up to what Don can throw at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.