Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

At least someone thinks it's spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie G.

My niece sent this live cam link to me Tuesday. It's of a " Bald Eagle " nest In Hanover, Pa. I love watching nature weather outside or on a live web cam.
This Eagle must think it's spring because if you watch you'll see 2 eggs in the nest and she's sitting on them. Hard to believe that an egg can survive outside without freezing. Nature is amazing, let alone her determination to hatch them this cold spring.

Bald Eagle Live Cam
http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/bald-eagle-live-cam

bonehead

i have been watching eagles at http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/ for a while in georgia. there are little ones in the nest. there are 3 cameras and one has audio so you can hear a lot of racket when the adults are feeding the little ones. live action is pretty cool.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
i have been watching eagles at http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/ for a while in georgia. there are little ones in the nest. there are 3 cameras and one has audio so you can hear a lot of racket when the adults are feeding the little ones. live action is pretty cool.

I would see a Golden Eagle from Berry in our pastures when I lived on our farm in Ga. (25 miles by car to Berry Campus) One time the eagle swooped down out of a tree toward a feeding deer and followed the deer 200 yds across the pasture, just lazily flapping it's wings and maintaining a 15-20 ft. distance between itself and the deer. It was about 8 ft. off the ground. The deer was hauling ass but the eagle just very lazily kept pace. One of the most awesome sights I've seen.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I was always an avid bird watcher as a kid. It wasn't till I was 16 that I saw my first Bald Eagle. Now that I live at the tip of the Chesapeake Bay and the Susquehanna River I literally see a dozen every week! It helps that DDT was banned and they've made such a fantastic comeback.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Eagles trully are.amazing birds you find them as far north as alaska..and as far south as florida...we have a lot of them in my area on the local rivers

ChinaVoodoo

Eagles trully are.amazing birds you find them as far north as alaska..and as far south as florida...we have a lot of them in my area on the local rivers

The most amazing bird is the chickadee. Cant weigh half an ounce, yet doesn't freeze to death in minus 40

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Birds singing has always been the first sign of Spring. Even though it's near zero and supposed to go to 10 below, the birds don't seem to care. The dreaded first sign of Spring is my dog starts shedding...Spring is right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.