Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What did you smoke today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaDave

I tried out 3 coronas today, to test out some blends I've been rolling. Most of these have rested a while in cedar.

First one was my blend of Cohiba, WLT style, anything goes.

Habana 2000
Dominican seco
Dominican Liguero

It was a pretty good blend, about 3 ½ stars. The only thing I'm going to change out is the wrapper. I prefer the Habana 2000 with Nicaraguan long leaf, so I'll use a different wrapper next time.

The 2nd blend was:

Habana 2000
Aleman Seco
Aleman Liguero

What can I say? I really miss the Aleman. It was 3 ½ stars out of 5. I would have given this a higher rating, but I also miss the Paraguay Flojo Viso. There was something about Aleman Seco and Flojo that was magical, however I really enjoyed the Habana2000 wrapper with it instead. Took this one to the nub!

My 3rd one:
was a Habano seco puro. I have to say, this new Habano Seco has more flavor than even last year! Rolled this one last month, but still picked up the Cedar in the humi. Straight-forward woody, cedary smoke. I wish now that I would've added Criollo Liguero or Viso. Those two blend very well. In spite of this over site I'd say it was thoroughly enjoyable. A solid 3 star blend, and one of my daily go-to blends.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Currently smoking:
2 Nicaraguan Seco leaves
1 Nicaraguan Viso leaf
Corojo Binder and wrapper

charlie G.

I one this morning: 2 Piloto Seco, 1 Piloto Viso, 1 crillio 98 Seco, One Sucker binder and a Almen Capa Banda wrapper.
Working on a bowl of Dunhill Navy Flake now while cooking up a pot of bean soup. It's snowing again here in southeast Pa. and temp's in the teens so I figured it's a good day to use the leftover ham bone in a pot of soup.

ArizonaDave

I'm smoking a fat Churchill outside right now that is heavenly! It's a combo between WLT's leaf and BigBohnner's leaf, easy 4 star, maybe 5!

Ct. Broadleaf
NHS
Criollo 98' Liguero
Dark Havana binder from Larry

I'm not going to type anymore, enjoying this too much!

ArizonaDave

I one this morning: 2 Piloto Seco, 1 Piloto Viso, 1 crillio 98 Seco, One Sucker binder and a Almen Capa Banda wrapper.
Working on a bowl of Dunhill Navy Flake now while cooking up a pot of bean soup. It's snowing again here in southeast Pa. and temp's in the teens so I figured it's a good day to use the leftover ham bone in a pot of soup.

How was the morning one? Sounds cold there, it's a mild 75* here :)

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm smoking a fat Churchill outside right now that is heavenly! It's a combo between WLT's leaf and BigBohnner's leaf, easy 4 star, maybe 5!

Ct. Broadleaf
NHS
Criollo 98' Liguero
Dark Havana binder from Larry

I'm not going to type anymore, enjoying this too much!

What is NHS - Nicaragua Habano Seco?

Raodwarior

Smoked my new "B" blend today.

48x6
1 Dom Ligero
2Corojo Viso
2 Piloto Viso
Nic binder
Corojo wrapper

Brown Thumb

If you got dry socket. It will have to be ofetts.
Trying some Rustica straight First
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 203

charlie G.

Dave the morning smoke was nice and mild. It had a sweet taste to it. At least that's what my burned out taste buds got out of it.
Temps aren't all that bad now. I just went out and cleared 5 inches of today's snow off the drive and sidewalks. And it is getting warmer, The news says it's to get upto 44 deg tomorrow then back to the deep freeze on Monday. What a weird winter.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i smoked the best blended cigg. of anyone in my county,,

my homegrown mixed with some of bonners turkish.

Status
Not open for further replies.