Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuburnH

Orinoco, Goose Creek, Connect BL, Izmir, LT Turtlefoot. took rough guess this time. have them in greenhouse now. Really not a lot of "growers" here that I know of... researching next seeds currently... Havanas-608,z299, 2000, criollo98, black mammoth wrapper.. Advice welcomed

ArizonaDave

Orinoco, Goose Creek, Connect BL, Izmir, LT Turtlefoot. took rough guess this time. have them in greenhouse now. Really not a lot of "growers" here that I know of... researching next seeds currently... Havanas-608,z299, 2000, criollo98, black mammoth wrapper.. Advice welcomed

When you have time, take a look back at people's grow blogs, and tip on "how to" here on FTT. Plus, you're welcome to ask any questions that you may have on different blends. There are a few growers close to your area like BigBohnner and Cigar on this forum too.

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome, Not far from you, there are at least 3 now counting me within 25 miles of you.USHOG is nearby also.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Glad to see another person taking the price tag..out of their bacca usage by growing their own...

If you grow tomatoes you can grow bacca...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.