Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Need some Insite On One Sucker Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie G.

I just got some of BB's One Sucker, and I'm wondering what some others think of it, and how you've used it in blends ?
All I've done with it so far is used it as a binder. I liked the smell of the leaf but haven't smoked it yet.
Any blends anyone would like to share with One Sucker in it ?
Thanks for any input or help.

ArizonaDave

I just got some of BB's One Sucker, and I'm wondering what some others think of it, and how you've used it in blends ?
All I've done with it so far is used it as a binder. I liked the smell of the leaf but haven't smoked it yet.
Any blends anyone would like to share with One Sucker in it ?
Thanks for any input or help.

First of all, I really liked your medium bodied blends that you made for me. Considering that, I'd consider rolling at least one O.S., using as filler and binder with a Ct. Broadleaf wrapper, or another dark wrapper, and maybe using 1L red tip in the filler. You could also try it with whatever you have on hand in a 50/50 core blend? You'll probably come up with another great blend!

charlie G.

Thanks for the input Dave. And glad you enjoyed the the cigars.
I rolled up a few today with OS and some Piloto Viso, and a 1/2 leaf of Criollo 98 Ligero and a maduro binder. I'll let them sit over night before putting a wrapper on them. I haven't decided what wrapper to use on them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.