Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar Roller Wanna-Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

supdog

Hello, my name is Jim and I wanted to join this site because of a thread I read just now. It was the thread "My rolling sucks". What a bunch of great guys! Anyway about me, I've smoked cigars for 13 years and a pipe for about 2 years. I'm a chef by trade and a do-it-yourselfer. If I find a hot sauce I like, I want to make it myself, if I find a BBQ sauce I like, I want to make it myself, so now I want to roll my cigars myself. Well I'm off to gather as much wisdom and knowledge as I can. I'll be using the search function for now so I probably won't be posting much at first.

Ben Brand

Welcome Jim.
Do you plan on buying or growing your cigar tobacco. Everybody is going nuts about Don`s ( Whole leaf tobacco) tobacco, so give it a go. I grow my own just because I cant get hold of Don`s !!! Logistics and expense , because I live in South Africa!!
Ask away and your questions will be answered. ENJOY.
Ben

supdog

I'm gonna buy for now. Once I get good enough I want to try integrating some pipe tobaccos (latakia and orientals) into my cigars. I like the ease of a cigar and the flavors of pipe tobacco.

supdog

Thanks for the welcomes. It seems that my timing is off, I want to buy the cigar leaf kit azucarodo oscuro and the 8"x 44 ring gauge cigar mold. Before the cigar leaf kit was out of stock now the mold is out of stock. That's ok, I have plenty of cigars and pipe tobacco to hold me until they are both in stock. I was also thinking of ordering the melodioso cremosa kit so as to have more tobaccos to roll with (cause that's how I roll).:cool:

webmost

Thanks for the welcomes. It seems that my timing is off, I want to buy the cigar leaf kit azucarodo oscuro and the 8"x 44 ring gauge cigar mold. Before the cigar leaf kit was out of stock now the mold is out of stock. That's ok, I have plenty of cigars and pipe tobacco to hold me until they are both in stock. I was also thinking of ordering the melodioso cremosa kit so as to have more tobaccos to roll with (cause that's how I roll).:cool:

That musical cream kit is some nice stuff. I recommend it.

ArizonaDave

Hello, my name is Jim and I wanted to join this site because of a thread I read just now. It was the thread "My rolling sucks". What a bunch of great guys! Anyway about me, I've smoked cigars for 13 years and a pipe for about 2 years. I'm a chef by trade and a do-it-yourselfer. If I find a hot sauce I like, I want to make it myself, if I find a BBQ sauce I like, I want to make it myself, so now I want to roll my cigars myself. Well I'm off to gather as much wisdom and knowledge as I can. I'll be using the search function for now so I probably won't be posting much at first.

Another "learn before you speak" guy! Something I totally respect!

waikikigun

Hi, supdog,

Where did you see the out-of-stock 44-gauge mold? Is it still listed here somewhere?

I'm about to blow $100 for a custom-made mold: if the 44 isn't still listed here, do you remember the price on it?

Thanks,

Blake

Smokin Harley

Welcome Jim, you definitely came to the right place. Tons of great tobacco enthusiasts and information by the experienced. I've only been in here less than a year but the amount of info Ive learned would have taken a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.